How to deposit IDR using bank transfer into the Zipmex account wallet?
To deposit IDR via bank transfers to your Zipmex account you have to first check that your account fulfils the requirements for access to this funding method by going to ‘Settings’>’Verification level’. Only accounts that have cleared KYC requirements are eligible for this funding method.
How to deposit:
1. Sign in to Zipmex account
- Click ‘Wallets’
- Choose the currency you wish to deposit, such as IDR, and click on the icon on the right, as shown in the photo below
2. Re-check currency whether it is selected properly then fill the amount you wish to deposit and click “DEPOSIT IDR”
3. Select VA
Select one from the list of available VA (Virtual Account). Currently, there is an option for VA transfer on BCA, BRI, BNI, Mandiri, CIMB, and Bank Permata.
4. Next, a VA Zipmex account number will appear which will be the address for sending your deposit.
5. You will be receiving the transaction details via email also.
6. Make a transfer to your chosen VA address via ATM, mobile banking, etc. that you usually use. Please review all details before making a transaction. Make sure the VA number and transaction nominal are correct.
7. Your deposit shall be received instantly. Please check your balance available in your Zipmex account after receiving the verification email.
If you have any inquiries, please contact our support team. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes: At the moment, the VA number given to you will only be valid for a one-time transaction and has an expiry time, hence please do the transfer right after you create a deposit ticket. You will be required to create another new deposit ticket for the future deposit with the method explained above.